Friday, September 25, 2009

HELLOOO BOSNIA!!!





Hello all!!!

After GREAT extended layovers in Washington D.C. (I spent about 24 hours there) and Vienna (a 9 hour layover), I have officially landed in Bosnia! My next few days will be spent resting, getting adjusted to the time change (8 hours), and getting situated and moved into the city. After I get adjusted and can focus some mental energy on it, I'll start focusing on language learning. My next post should have more interesting thoughts on it, I just don't feel too coherent just yet. I just wanted to let everyone know that I made it!

Thanks so much for continuing to check out this blog!!!

Till next time,
-Kat


2 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you arrived safely! Let the journey begin!

Hannah said...

Kat, I am happy to hear you made it to Bosnia safely! I think it's great what you're doing and pray God will guide your every step there. I look forward to hearing stories and watching God work through you.